That’s the top speed on the Heathrow Express. And the convenience starts before you leave home. Now you can print your ticket before you travel. Heathrow Express is the best way to travel from London’s Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station in downtown London, with a travel time of only 15 minutes from terminals 1-3, and 23 minutes from terminal 4 and 5. And the convenience continues as there are trains leaving every 15 minutes during the day. You’ll travel in air-conditioned, smoke-free cars, with your choice of cell phone-free zones or onboard Express TV. So why take a cab when you have a non-stop rail link between London Heathrow Airport and downtown London ? After all, with London traffic who wants to travel at speed of cab ?
Here’s what’s included :
- Non-stop rail service between Heathrow and Paddington Station in central London from terminals 1, 3 and 5. Travelers arriving into terminal 4 connect through terminal 1 or 2 via a free inter terminal transfer.
- New : print your e-ticket at home before you travel.
- Frequent departures mean ultimate convenience : Every 15 minutes, trains depart from Heathrow Airport (terminals 1-5) and Paddington Station.
- Travel time is 15 minutes to/ from terminals 1-3, and 23 minutes to/ from terminal 4 and 5.
- London Heathrow to Paddington Station - every 15 minutes from 5:12am - 11:48pm
- Paddington Station to London Heathrow - every 15 minutes from 5:10am - 11:25pm
- Air-conditioned with on-board Express TV and mobile phone-free zones.