The Renfe Spain Pass is an e-pass that lets you travel on the national rail network of Spain, with your choice of first (Business/Club) or second (Tourist) class travel for 4, 6, 8 or 10 train segments (trips) within a one-month period. Also included with this pass are Renfe reservations on Spanish trains.
Important Things To Note :
- You will receive your Print At Home e-pass via email with information about booking reservations.
- Each train segment requires a reservation.
- Reservations for the Renfe Spain Pass are included in the cost of the pass but cannot be booked online. Once you have received the e-pass via email. you can schedule reservations in Spain or through Rail Europe’s Contact Center by email.
- A train segment is one train trip made without changing trains. Each change of trains is an additional train segment.
- This pass is not valid on night trains or on international trains in and out of Spain.
- Passport number is required at time of purchase.
Travel in speedy, stress-free comfort on AVE trains to go east from Madrid to Barcelona in just 2 hours 43 minutes ; or head south from Madrid to historic Seville, just a 2 hour 20 minute ride. It’s all up to you.
And your Renfe Spain Pass is good for even more : it also unlocks free or discounted tourist cards and discounts at many hotels and museums all over Spain.