Frequently Asked Questions about Central Europe Triangle Pass
- Do I have to travel to the cities on my pass in the order they are listed?
You have total flexibility. Travel to any of these cities in the order you wish.
- Are reservations included or required for travel on the Central Triangle Pass?
While they’re not included nor required for this pass, we recommend purchasing them for your peace of mind. This way, you can board the train on your schedule.
Please select the “Eurail Global Pass” from the options offered when booking reservations for travel with the Central Triangle Pass.
- Do I need to travel on a specific route when going between cities?
Yes, but it’s important to note the “via” information for each city pair listed on your pass. A “via” is simply a city you must travel through on one of your routes. Rest assured these “vias” are the most direct routes between the cities listed on your pass.
- Within what time frame must I complete my journey?
You have 30 days to use your three, one-way trips.
- How do I validate/activate my pass?
Your rail pass comes pre-validated with the first and last date of travel.
- Does the name on the pass have to match the name on the passport?
Share Questions, Answers & Tips
Join Rail Europe staff and other travelers on our new Support Community to interact and share information and tips about European rail travel and more.
Visit the Rail Europe Support Community