London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including : 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Summer heats up ! Enjoy savings of $100 on bookings of $1,100 or more when you use promo code 15SUMMER19 at checkout. This limited-time offer ends June 25, 2019.
Total London Experience
Enjoy a full day tour of London, historic & modern London including all major sites.
Here’s what’s included :
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottled water and fruit.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- St Paul’s Cathedral guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public.
- Westminster Abbey drive past this magnificent gothic building founded over 1000 year ago
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the Guard - as iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Beginning April 1, 2016 : Select Free Walking Tours in London available, vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in Victoria on the day of the tour and must
- be used within 48 hours after Coach Tour date.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. How do I read my RENFE print at home e-ticket ?
A. If you are traveling to Spain and have purchased a RENFE train ticket please be advised that RENFE train tickets are available in Spanish only. We offer a guide to assist you in reading your ticket.
Q. Will my luggage be safe, accessible, and in my line of sight throughout the duration of my trip ?
A. Your luggage will either be safely above you in a luggage rack, or at the end of your train car. These are the designated locations for luggage storage. You will be able to access your bags as needed.
You are responsible for your luggage. The railways will assume no responsibility in case of loss or theft of baggage carried on board.
Be sure to have luggage tags with your name and contact information securely attached in case you leave anything behind.
Q. Can I get the address and phone number for the train station ?
A. We offer specific train station information and maps with approximate locations of many of the most popular train stations in Europe.
In general, you’ll find that stations are centrally located and conveniently reached via public transportation and most airport-to-city links.
Q. Will there be someone to help me find my reserved seat on the train ?
A. Generally speaking, train cars and seats are prominently marked. If you have any trouble finding your reserved seat, one of the conductors on the platform or onboard the train will be able to assist you.
Q. How can I find the cheapest train tickets ?
A. There are two ways you can ensure you get the best price. The most effective way is to book your train ticket(s) in advance. Many rail carriers operating high speed trains or night trains make a limited number of cheaper seats available for advance purchase. Once those seats have been sold or the purchase window has passed, prices go up. That’s why we recommend booking 60 to 90 days prior to the train departure, especially if you plan on traveling during peak season (summer and holidays).
The other way to ensure you get the best rate is to correctly indicate the composition and number of your traveling party when requesting your fares and schedules. This will allow us to determine eligibility for some reduced fares such as child, youth or senior fares when offered by the rail carrier.
Q. What do I do if no one comes to check my train ticket or rail pass ?
A. It’s best to keep your travel documents (train ticket, rail pass, and/or reservation) out and ready to be checked by a conductor. If for any reason a conductor does not come by to check your train ticket or rail pass during your entire journey, no worries. Simply get off the train at your destination station and continue with your travel plans.
Please keep in mind that you will need a valid rail pass or train ticket to travel on board trains in Europe. If your pass or ticket were not looked at, it is an unusual occurrence.
Q. What constitutes a group ?
A. Ten or more people traveling together constitutes a group.
Q. My plans have changed and I won’t be able to use my rail pass. Can I get a refund ?
A. You can submit your rail pass for a refund. Please be advised that there is a 15% penalty. Only unused and unvalidated (non-activated) rail passes can be refunded. The pass must be returned to Rail Europe, along with a brief letter mentioning the original reference number of the booking. It’s strongly recommended that you send these documents by some type of traceable mail for proof of delivery.
If you purchased the Rail Protection Plan™ and your rail pass is covered, you’re eligible to receive a credit for its entire value. No fee or penalty will be applied, and you can use this credit towards any future Rail Europe purchase within 2 years. Please read more about the Rail Protection Plan™ and for instructions on how to file a claim.
Please visit our Cancellation and Refunds page for more information.
Q. How can I track my shipment ?
A. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when your booking has shipped and it will contain the tracking number for your travel documents. Please use this email to track your package.
Q. Can I add a friend to my existing rail pass ?
A. Once a rail pass has been printed, another name cannot be added. We may be able to exchange the rail pass through our contact center, but exchange fees and penalties will apply. The only exception is if you bought the Rail Protection Plan along with your rail pass. In that case, you’re eligible to exchange your rail pass for a new one that includes your friend, without incurring any fee or penalty. You’ll just need to pay the additional cost of the rail pass for your friend. .