London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including: 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Total London Experience
Enjoy a full day tour of London, historic & modern London including all major sites.
Here’s what’s included:
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottled water and fruit.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- St Paul’s Cathedral guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public.
- Westminster Abbey drive past this magnificent gothic building founded over 1000 year ago
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the Guard - as iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Beginning April 1, 2016: Select Free Walking Tours in London available, vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in Victoria on the day of the tour and must
- be used within 48 hours after Coach Tour date.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. What happens if I board a train with my rail pass but forgot to purchase a reservation?
A. We suggest advising the conductor as soon as possible of the situation and purchase the required reservation. If you’re traveling on a train that requires a reservation you could be fined.
Q. What if my shipment gets lost?
A. If you believe that your shipment is lost, please contact us as soon as possible using our Contact Us page.
If you’re departing soon and your booking is lost, we will work with you for the best possible solution to deliver your travel documents before you leave.
Q. How do I know the right rail pass and how many days I should purchase?
A. We provide simple tools on our site to help make finding the best products for your journey - easy! Our tools help you find both the most cost effective and logical travel solution for your travel needs.
Use our Interactive Rail Map to help you plan your journey, our site will then display available options to bring that journey to life with rail passes, train tickets, and even great add-on products that can truly enhance your experience. Enter the number of days you wish to stay in a particular city, and where you wish to travel next, and our system will provide you with the best options for your itinerary.
The more you know about the train rides you plan on taking, the better you’ll be able to research which trains are running, how long each of those rides take, whether or not you’ll be traveling on night trains, etc… All these factors determine how many travel days you’ll need on a pass.
Q. Where do I my send train tickets and/or rail passes for refund?
A. We recommend that any documents being returned for refund be sent via traceable mail for proof of delivery.
Please visit our Cancellation and Refunds page for information regarding refunds. If you need further assistance we invite you to send us a message using our Contact Us page.
Q. I have my train ticket. Do I also need to buy a reservation?
A. Rail Europe train tickets usually include a reservation whenever possible. In other words, if you’re taking a train that requires a reservation, one will already be included with your train ticket from us. If you’re boarding a train that offers reservations but doesn’t require them, tickets sold on our website will include one, if available, at the time of booking.
For certain trains that offer reservations but don’t require them, it is possible that we do not include a seat reservation with your train ticket. This may happen when we don’t have access to those reservations, which can only be purchased locally. Rest assured that even if this is the case, your Rail Europe train ticket will still allow you to board and sit at any unoccupied seat.
Q. What is the difference between a flexi pass and a consecutive/continuous pass?
A. A flexi pass is valid for a specific number of travel days to be used within the overall validity period of that rail pass. For example, 15 days of unlimited train travel to be used within a 2-month period. With this kind of rail pass, you can pick and choose any days (they don’t have to be consecutive) to travel within the rail pass’ validity period.
Continuous (or consecutive) rail passes such as the Eurail Global Pass, are valid for unlimited train travel during the whole duration of the pass’ validity period. In other words, with a 15-day Eurail Global Pass, you can travel for 15 consecutive days by train. Even if you don’t take the train each and every day, those days will be considered used
Q. Can I book group fares online?
A. Due to the nature of group inventory, group fares are not available online. To receive a quote from one of our dedicated group consultants, please fill out the quick and easy Group Quote form and an agent from our group department will contact you within 48-72 hours.
Q. What information does Rail Europe retain from my Facebook account?
Q. Can I customize my group trip (meals on board, train station transfers)?
A. We love groups, and we do everything we can to make the experience as pleasurable as possible. We offer onboard catering, motor coach transfers to and from the train station, as well as luggage handling at select stations. For more information fill out our Group Quote form and a dedicated group consultant will respond to your request.
Q. What is a Rail Pass?
A. A rail pass is a travel document that entitles you to travel on European trains in a specific geographic area (country/countries), for a specific number of days.
Be mindful that having a rail pass doesn’t necessarily mean that you can hop on any train at will, within the geographical area covered by your rail pass. Depending on the country, the type of train and the route, you may need to purchase seat reservations at an additional cost.
Lastly, rail passes are packed with additional benefits, also known as rail pass bonuses which can range from discounted shopping in retail stores, to preferential rates on other modes of transportation like ferry or bus, to rebates on hotel nights, reduced admission at museums attractions, and more.