London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including : 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Total London Experience
- Enjoy a full day tour of London, historic & modern London including all major sites.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
Here’s what’s included :
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottled water and fruit.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- St Paul’s Cathedral guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public.
- Westminster Abbey drive past this magnificent gothic building founded over 1000 year ago
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the Guard - as iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Beginning April 1, 2016 : Select Free Walking Tours in London available, vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in Victoria on the day of the tour and must
- be used within 48 hours after Coach Tour date.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. Are all products eligible for Rail Protection Plan™ coverage ?
A. Rail passes, train tickets, reservations, and select city passes and tours are eligible for Rail Protection Plan™ coverage.
All other categories of products including hotels and select activities are not eligible for coverage at this time. Please read the detailed Rail Protection Plan™ policy for more information.
Q. Can I request preferences for assigning my seat, such as a forward facing seat, a window, or an aisle ?
A. You can make a request for seat locations on the train for some trains, the option will be presented to you when you select a specific train ticket fare. Seat selections cannot be guaranteed, but will be taken into consideration when the reservation is completed. If confirming a seat preference is essential, please contact us prior to booking using the Contact Us page.
Q. Is there a fee to take luggage on a train ?
A. In general, there are no luggage fees when traveling by train, however, some rail carriers do restrict the amount of luggage a traveller is allowed to bring, and any additional luggage may be subject to local fees.
On Eurostar, you’re permitted to carry two large bags and one small piece of hand luggage. If you have more than this, an additional fee may be required locally.
Q. How can I find the cheapest train tickets ?
A. There are two ways you can ensure you get the best price. The most effective way is to book your train ticket(s) in advance. Many rail carriers operating high speed trains or night trains make a limited number of cheaper seats available for advance purchase. Once those seats have been sold or the purchase window has passed, prices go up. That’s why we recommend booking 60 to 90 days prior to the train departure, especially if you plan on traveling during peak season (summer and holidays).
The other way to ensure you get the best rate is to correctly indicate the composition and number of your traveling party when requesting your fares and schedules. This will allow us to determine eligibility for some reduced fares such as child, youth or senior fares when offered by the rail carrier.
Q. How can I book an itinerary with multiple cities ?
A. Our website makes booking multi-city journeys very easy !
Simply enter the cities you plan to depart from, arrive to, and your travel dates. Our system will then search the database to provide the best matching schedules.
Q. Where can I find more information about European train stations ?
A. We offer valuable information on the most popular train stations in Europe. You can find a link to our Train Station page in the footer on any page on the website.
Q. What should I do if my train ticket is lost or stolen ?
A. If your paper ticket is lost or stolen, you’ll need to purchase a new one in order to travel.
If you purchased the Rail Protection Plan™ and your ticket is covered, you may be eligible for reimbursement if you meet the requirements of this plan, this includes filing a police report within 24 hours of the loss or theft and purchasing replacement train ticket.
Q. Are there discounts on train tickets ?
A. Yes. Discounts are available for select train tickets. some rail carriers offer advance purchase discounts for those who like to book early. In addition, youth, child, and/or senior discounts are offered by some European rail carriers. When you begin your ticket search, be sure to enter in any applicable passenger data so that we can provide you with the best fares for your journey.
Q. What is a travel day on a rail pass ?
A. A travel day on a rail pass is a 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight, during which you can take as many train journeys as you desire. Since rail passes use calendar days, journeys within 24-hours of each other but on different days will count as two travel days.
Q. Can I print my train ticket at the station ?
A. Some, but not all train tickets can be printed at a train station in Europe. Once you’ve selected a particular train ticket and begin checkout, all delivery options will be presented to you. You will then be able to select, if offered, “Print at the Station e-ticket”.