That’s all it takes to book an escorted full day tour with Rail Europe that departs from London and travels to Stratford, Oxford, and Warwick Castle. Board the deluxe coach in London for your first stop at Oxford, Britain’s oldest university. Then you’ll book it to Stratford upon Avon, where you’ll travel to the birthplace of William Shakespeare and the romantic thatched cottage where he wooed his beloved Anne Hathaway. Soak in the 12th century atmosphere before you experience knight-time at Warwick castle, a grand medieval rampart. You’ll return by bus to London after a perfect day. ‘Tis such stuff as dreams are made on.
Summer heats up ! Enjoy savings of $100 on bookings of $1,100 or more when you use promo code 15SUMMER19 at checkout. This limited-time offer ends June 25, 2019.
Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
When touring castles, a little British reserve is quite helpful
Here’s what’s included :
- Choice of 2 tour options : escorted tour with lunch pack, or the Discovery tour (site entrances or lunch pack not included).
- Escorted tour with lunch pack includes :
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Brasenose College
- Scenic drive through the Cotswolds
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottle of water and fruit
- Entry to Shakespeare’s birthplace
- Explore Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Entry to and extended visit to Warwick Castle
- Beginning April 1, 2016 : Select Free Walking Tours available,
- vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in
- Victoria on the day of the tour and must be used within 48 hours after
- Coach Tour date. (not offered with Discovery Tours)
- Discovery tour without entrances or lunch pack includes :
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Scenic drive through Cotswolds
- Explore Stratford-Upon-Avon
- See Warwick Castle
- Does not include entrance fees
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 7:00pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates : daily
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date.
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. What language is spoken at the train station and on the train ?
A. Typically at the train station and on board the train the local language is spoken. Announcements at the station and on board the train will be made in the local language of the departure station.
Q. How do I connect between train stations in the same city ?
A. There is often an easy connection by public transportation between train stations within the same city or town.
Q. Who is eligible to buy a rail pass ?
A. Rail passes are available to anyone except residents of Europe, the United Kingdom, Morocco, Turkey or any of the countries of the former Soviet Union. If you’re a resident of these countries we can’t sell you our rail passes, but there are other similar options available to you such as the InterRail pass.
Q. What should I do if the train is late ?
A. It depends if you’re traveling with train tickets that include a reservation or with open tickets. If your train ticket includes a reservation, then it’s only valid for travel on the train for which it was issued. If the train is late, you’ll need to wait until it arrives.
If you’re traveling with open tickets you can decide to take another train, as long is it doesn’t require a reservation and travels the same route as the one for which your open ticket was issued.
Q. How do I change my login or password ?
A. If you want or need to change your login information for your Rail Europe account, log in with your current login information. Once logged in, please visit your dashboard where you will be able to edit your profile information.
Q. How can I contact Rail Europe prior to my departure to Europe ?
A. Please send us a message from our Contact Us page and we will respond to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Q. How can I book an itinerary with multiple cities ?
A. Our website makes booking multi-city journeys very easy !
Simply enter the cities you plan to depart from, arrive to, and your travel dates. Our system will then search the database to provide the best matching schedules.
Q. Can I exchange my train ticket after its date of departure ?
A. Unfortunately, this is not possible. If a train ticket can be exchanged, it normally must be done prior to the first date of validity on the ticket or the train’s departure date. However, please consult the “after sales conditions” found on your confirmation email for exact exchange rules pertaining to the train ticket you booked.
Q. Seat Reservations are sold out for the train I want to take. What should I do ?
A. If the train you’re planning to take requires a reservation and reservations are sold out, there are only two things you can do. Purchase a regular, full-fare ticket if those are still available, or try to travel on another train (later or earlier) that has reservations available.
Q. How far in advance can I buy my rail pass ?
A. A rail pass can be purchased anywhere from 6 to 11 months prior to your first travel day. We advise you to check the specific conditions of use for the pass you are interested in.