What is Paris if not one of the artistic and cultural centers of the world ? Home to painters like Matisse and sculptors like Rodin. With a Paris Museum Pass there’s no entrance fee at 60 museums and historic places in and around Paris. The Paris Museum Pass comes with priority admission, so you won’t waste your precious vacation time waiting in line at The Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Pompidou Center, Musee Rodin, Chateau de Rambouillet and dozens of other must-sees. You can even save monumental time at the Arc de Triomphe and the Pantheon. Or revisit any included location at no extra charge. Not to mention paying once instead of 60 times and still waiting in line. The benefits of the Paris Museum Pass are obvious.
Paris Museum Pass
- Children under 4 travel for free.
We’ve elevated saving time and money to an art form
Here’s what’s included :
- This pass gives you free access to 60 museums, castles, gardens, cathedrals and monuments in and around Paris, priority access to select attractions, including multiple visits at no extra charge.
- Choice of 2, 4 or 6 consecutive days.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Paris Museum Pass
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. My credit card has been declined. What should I do next ?
A. If your credit card has been declined it’s important to first make sure that you have entered your credit card information correctly. Next, check to make sure that the funds required are available in your account as the transaction may have been declined by your card issuer for this reason.
To protect our customers, we also employ a booking verification system to help us identify and block suspicious transactions. It is possible that certain characteristics associated with your booking or method of payment has triggered an alert with our booking verification system. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact us via our Contact Us page for assistance. Alternatively, you can also try to use a different credit card.
Q. Are Family Passes available ?
- Yes. Some passes offer discount for families.
- Swiss Passes offer a Swiss family card which offers free travel for children (aged from 6 to 15 years old) when they are travelling with a parent.
- In Great Britain, the BritRail Pass which offers free travel for children (aged 5 to 15 years old) when they are travelling with a full fare adult or a Senior Pass holder. The Great Britain Heritage Family Pass is also available for 2 adults who are travelling with up to 3 children.
- Families can benefit from saver options which are offered by many passes. Children aged 4 to 11 travel at half of the adult fare when they are on the Family Pass.
Q. Do you offer e-ticket service ?
A. Yes. Depending on the train and trip, you can choose between "Print @ home" or "Print @ the station" tickets.
Q. Can I take my vehicule on the Eurostar ?
A. No. Eurostar does not transport any vehicule. However you can transport your car by using Le Shuttle. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com
Q. Can I obtain a discount in Great Britain when I buy a Eurail or Eurail Select Pass ?
A. You will be eligible to a pass holder fare on the Eurostar. You must purchase other BritRail products to obtain more discounts.
Q. When in Europe, can I buy my Eurail Select pass there ?
A. No. You cannot buy an Eurail Select Pass when in Europe. You need to buy your pass in your country (non-European) before travelling to Europe. You can buy your Eurail Select Pass up to 11 months in advance.
Q. Are accomodations on overnight trains costly ?
A. The price depends on the ticket, the type of train, the choice of sleeping compartment. Just like day trains, prices on overnight trains will vary depending on the choice of services, quality of comfort and travel distance.
Q. Which countries are covered by the Select pass ?
A. Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland), Bulgaria/Serbia/Montenegro, Czech Republic, Croatia/Slovenia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Q. When taking an overnight train, do I have to use 2 days on my Rail Pass ?
A. Not necessarily. If you use the 7PM rule and a direct train, you don’t have to use 2 days. The 7:00 PM rule applies if you take the night train AFTER 7:00 PM on a set date. Then only the arrival date is counted as a travel day. This is only valid if you have used your Pass before 7:00 PM on any train. If not, you will have to enter both dates.
Q. What is the main difference between First class and Second class on the Eurostar between London and Paris or Brussels ?
A. Eurostar offers two types of First class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one type of Second class (Standard class).
- Eurostar Business Premier includes priority express check-in at a dedicated ticket desk, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, comfortable reclining seats, spacious legroom, Wi-Fi Internet access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, newspapers and a 3-course meal with refreshments served at your seat.
- Eurostar Standard Premier includes comfortable reclining seats, spacious legroom, newspapers and a 3-course meal with refreshments served at your seat.
- Eurostar Standard class includes spacious legroom and food and beverages available at the bar-buffet car.