Introducing the Eurail Greek Islands Pass, now available from Rail Europe. It includes round-trip ferry travel between Italy and Greece on Attica’s SuperFast Ferries, plus travel to the Greek islands on Blue Star Ferries once you’re there. Visitor favorites like Santorini, Rhodes and Mykonos are all waiting. In fact, you’ll be able to decide from among any of 27 spectacular Greek Island destinations on the Mediterranean for your four included domestic trips. You can take them consecutively or non-consecutively within your one-month time frame.
Choose first or second-class travel between Italy and Greece. First-class on the international ferries includes a shared 4-bed sleeping compartment with bathroom facilities, second-class means large, airplane-style reclining seats for comfort.
The new Eurail Greek Islands Pass from Rail Europe. It’s a great connection linking Italy to Greece, and you to fantastic scenery both on land and off…in the some of the most beautiful waters on the planet.
Things to know
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this pass.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue date by an Attica official at the first port and prior to boarding the first ship
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the pass by the traveler before boarding the ship.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this pass.
- Passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations required and are subject to availability. .
- Prices are subject to change.
How to use the Eurail Greek Islands Pass ?
This pass covers ferry service operated by the Super Fast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries.
Reservations required and are subject to availability.
Reservations for international routes between Italy and Greece and can be made by calling +30 210 8919 130 or +30 210 8919 700 or via email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book a reservation for a ferry within Greece, please call the Attica Group Call Center in Athens at + 30 210 8919 700 for the island of Heraklion and + 30 210 8919 130 for all other island destinations.
- 6 trips by ferry within a 1 month period ; 1 trip from Italy to Greece, 1 trip from Greece to Italy and 4 domestic trips to the Greek Islands.
- Trips may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- FREE : Up to 2 children (ages 4-11) ride free with each adult traveler.