One day in paradise. No, we mean Paris. No, paradise
Who could blame us for being confused? You can now travel to one of the world’s most remarkable cities for the day without ever checking out of your London hotel room. The Simply Paris tour from Rail Europe is the perfect way to get a taste of Paris in just one day. It starts with a scenic high-speed train ride through British and French countryside that delivers you to a semi-escorted tour of Paris on a luxury coach. See the Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before going on an escorted tour to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris’s most famous landmark. You’ll then experience quintessential French scenery from a Seine River cruise before spending some time doing your own Paris exploration. Your high-speed travel on Eurostar returns you to London at the end of day, just in time for bed. Perfect. One dream down, 26 Rail Europe countries to go.
Here’s what’s included:
- Semi escorted and guided panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Escorted tour to the second floor of Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River cruise.
- Walking tour and entry ticket to the Louvre Museum. (On Tuesdays when the Louvre is closed you will receive entry ticket to the d'Orsay Museum.)
- Travel on Eurostar high-speed train through the British and French countryside both ways between London and Paris.
- Free time to explore Paris.