Venetian Islands: Murano, Burano, Torcello Private Boat TourDeparting from the heart of Venice you will visit the most beautiful islands of the lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello. A private boat tour with (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
One of the first island where refugeese arrived escaping form the invasion
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vetreria Artistica Colleoni, Fondamenta San Giovanni Battista Dei Battuti n. 12, 30141 Murano Italy
Discover the Murano art glass admiring a glass master blowing unique objects
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Murano Santi Maria e Donato, Campo San Donato 11, 30141 Murano Italy
A little gem of the lagoon
This VII century Church will leave you heartbreaking
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Pietro Martire, Campiello Marco Michieli 3, 30141 Murano Italy
Just from the outside will see this XVII Century church
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Isola di Burano, San Martino dx 961, 30142 Burano Italy
You will fall in love of this colorefull village
Painting, Bussola bisquits, lace and seafood make Burano island something unique
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
You will reach the island of Murano with possibility either to visit a glass factory or to stroll around its quiet streets. Then you will reach Burano, a fisherman island with picturesque houses and great local biscuits. The last island of the tour will be Torcello, with the first Basilica of Venice.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Vetreria Artistica Colleoni
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Murano Santi Maria e Donato
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Pietro Martire
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Burano
What's NOT inside
- Hotel dropoff
- Torcello Museum ticket
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel
Provide accomodation details
Reviews & ratings Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello
"Interesting and informative. Above all, our guide, Manolo was excellent! I can thoroughly recommend the tour. It was so lovely to see the islands and have some peace (...) "
"My wife and I had a private tour of just Murano and Bruno, we skipped Torcello on advice of our guide Paola and it was a great suggestion. The glass factory and (...) "
"We had a wonderful guide Lucia. She was very knowledgeable and fun to be with. Highly recommended. "
"Our local guide Francesca was fantastic! Would highly recommend her!!! "
"We had an excellent experience on this trip, with the added bonus of being stopped by the water patrol. The guide, Kathy provided an a superb experience. Would (...) "
"One of the best tours we took. Had a great time in Burano. "
"This is an excellent tour if you want to escape the crowds in Venice and get out on the water. Mrs. Martinez, our guide, was very knowledgeable and friendly. She was (...) "
"We are a family of 5 and thoroughly enjoyed our boat trip to Murano and Burano, these two islands are definitely a must see while visiting Venice. Our lovely guide, (...) "
"Our tour guide was awesome and we are so happy we booked a private tour. We were able to move at our own pace. Loved the history of the outer (...) "
"Despite bad weather the tour went smoothly, and the guide was lovely. It would be even better on a good day - not too crowded either. "