Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour and WorkshopExplore Venice city center and make your way to the Murano island. Walk through hidden Venice and visit Colleoni Glass Factory with a local (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Discover the Murano glass tradition by watching and working with local masters and craftsmen.
Depart from Venice city center with our authorized local guide, and walk for approximately 15 minutes through hidden streets before reaching the Murano island by public transportation (not included).
Visit Colleoni Glass Factory and assist in a private performance of an expert glass master with a demo of blowing and sculpture technique. Then, choose one of the available workshops and make your own object in Murano glass.
Whichever type of activity you choose will permit you to work with a local craftsman and make your personalized item.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Tour assistant
- Factory tour
- Private glass demonstration
- Private workshop
- 20% discount on purchase in the glass factory shop
What's NOT inside
- Transportation to/from attractions. If you have a daily ticket, there's no extra cost, otherwise public transport tickets cost 12,50 Euros per person
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Traveler pickup is offered
Local guide will be outside chemist Farmacia Morelli in square Campo San Bartolomeo, 100 meters distance to Rialto bridge and Disney Store
Reviews & ratings Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour and Workshop
"Was the perfect tour and experience. The ferry ride over was easy and fun. The glass blowing was so interesting. My teen and tween were captivated. The jewelry (...) "
"We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Our guide first met us by the Carlo Goldoni statue, and led us to the water bus depot she was knowledgeable and gave us information (...) "
"Very cool "
"Outstanding guide. "
"Definitely recommend this tour! Interesting as well as fun. Great guide, took us through the center of Venice to get to the Vaporetto to Murano. Would have loved to (...) "
"We were the only ones on our tour "
"We were met in the centre of Venice by Silvia, there were 5 other people on our tour but it was a small enough group. She was lovely, spoke excellent English and (...) "
"The guide was very knowledgeable but would liked more support when buying glass especially as goods required shipping. "
"This tour was a gift for a special friend on a honeymoon. We had previously taken it back in summer 2017 and highly enjoyed it. Our friend's feedback was also very (...) "
"Our guide has been helpful in explaining how Murano island has came about - best way to keep Venice safe from the fire as glass making needs furnace. Also, by (...) "