Tomar & Obidos The Roman Legacy Villages World Heritage TourA Perfect Way to Travel from Lisbon with a Local Guide in a luxury air-conditioning vehicle to Explore the Roman Legacy Villages and World (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Tomar, Colina do Castelo, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
The Roman Legacy Castle
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Convent of Christ, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-322 Portugal
World heritage Site - knight Templar order Legacy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio Nabao, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Word Heritage Site considered by Unesco. One of the most famous Monasteries of Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Nazare one of the National Heritage Villages of Portugal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Obidos Medieval Village. World Heritage Site Considered By Unesco.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit three of the UNESCO´S World Heritage Monuments and Villages of Portugal.
Enjoy a wonderful adventure that will take you to the Obidos Village and its incredible medieval atmosphere.
Visit Tomar Village and The Castle. Get to know The Roman Legacy Secrets around Tomar.
Enjoy The Knight Templar Order Legacy Monument, The Convent Of Christ.
Visit The Old and Historical Fishing Village of Nazare with its breathtaking views.
Take a walk in The Monastery of Batalha, a sign of Gothic and Manueline architecture style.
Travel through the Old World Time.
Enrich your time and Knowledge about Portugal with our Guiding Experience.
- Local Guide & Driver
- Private Tour
- Transport by Luxury air-conditioned vehicles with Free Wi fi
- Fresh Bottled water
- Online Guided Assistance in Portugal
- Pick up offer - Any Hotel or Area in Lisbon City
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Tomar
- Entry/Admission - Rio Nabao
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Nazaret
- Entry/Admission - Obidos Village
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks ( Lunch is not included)
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Convent of Christ
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Mandatory: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ( Portuguese Law Mandatory) Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Pick up offer - Any Hotel or Apartment in Lisbon City Area
Outside of Lisbon - Additional Fee (Please contact us)
Pick up at Airport - Additional Fee (Please contact us)