Sintra & Cascais experience tailored private tour (Full day)Visit the marvelous towns of Sintra and Cascais and enjoy a day full of culture, breathtaking views and magnificent beaches. This tour will star (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Visit the marvelous towns of Sintra and Cascais and enjoy a day full of culture, breathtaking views and magnificent beaches. This tour will star with a walk in the historic center of Sintra where we can try the local specialty pastry (travesseiro) in its most iconic pastry shop.
Afterwards, we will visit two monuments of your choice (Town Palace, Pena Palace, Regaleira, Montserrate, Castle of the Moors). We will then proceed towards the coast where we have lunch by the seaside. Continuing down the coast, we stop at Roca Cape, the most western point of continental Europe. Our day will end with a visit to the center and beaches of the charming town of Cascais.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Sintra, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
The millennial history of Sintra Town Hall begins during Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula. Already mentioned in the 11th century, the early Moorish palace - property of the Portuguese Crown after the conquest of Lisbon by D. Afonso Henriques (1147), 1st King of Portugal - is first intervened in 1281, during the reign of D. Dinis. New constructive bodies are added over time under the reigns of King Dinis, King John I and King Manuel I, maintaining their silhouette since the mid-16th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Sintra
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Pick up at any place
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Terminal Cruise Lisbon