transfer from Strasbourg to Zurich with several stops possibleEnjoy a transfer from Strasbourg and its surroundings to Zurich, without waiting and without constraint. Our drivers can wait for you at the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Save time by taking advantage of our transfer from Strasbourg to Zurich, with one of our local driver who will pick you up at the desired location in Strasbourg and its surroundings, and at the agreed time. It will take you safely to Zurich, avoiding taxis, carrying your luggage and waiting in train station lounges or safety lines. You can even add all along the way, excursions in castles and small towns that you could not see otherwise! Three visits can be offered extra during this transfer.
- The first stop is the visit of the famous Chateau Haut Koenigsbourg, in a period of 120 minutes. To pass the high door of Haut-Koenigsbourg, it is to dive in the universe of the Middle Ages. From the lower court with its inn, its forge and its mill, to the spiral staircases, which lead to the lord's furnished apartments, discover an architecture, a furniture, an atmosphere full of history.
- The second stop proposed is the visit of the famous town of Riquewhir, known for its wine and its architecture of the old averaging, and this in a duration of 45 minutes. The city of Riquewhir is one of the most famous villages in the region, and probably the most visited. Its location in the vineyards gives it a charm. The village of course includes many half-timbered houses, superbly developed and flowery, and ramparts, very well preserved, surround this pearl of the vineyard.
-And the last stop is the visit of the Hallwyl Castle, well preserved and surrounded by water. The visit will last 75 minutes. It is one of the most beautiful moated castles in Switzerland, the Hallwyl Castle is an ideal place for discoveries for families in search of History and adventures. The history of the Castle is exposed through eleven thematic posts , distributed in various rooms of the building. The moats encircling the castle give visitors the impression of diving into another era, but they are not the only water attraction of the place. Indeed, the Aabach - the stream that runs around the castle - flows a little further into Lake Hallwil. There, walkers can enjoy a beautiful nature reserve, most of which is passable for walks.
So come and enjoy this wonderful journey filled with discovery...
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entzheim Airport, Strasbourg France
- Zürich, Switzerland