Private transfer from Strasbourg airport to Strasbourg CenterBook your personal driver service from Strasbourg Airport (SXB) to your hotel in Strasbourg and return to the airport Quality service with a (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Enjoy a free transfer from and to the airport from your accommodation in Strasbourg. With the flight number, the driver can know the time of arrival of your flight, even if the plane is delayed.
After your arrival, the driver will take care of your luggage and will install you in his vehicle.
With our system of gps, we can know the state of the traffic in real time, thanks to this system we can gain time. After driving you to your destination, the driver will give you your luggage.
For the return, the private driver will come to collect you at the meeting point and will take you to the airport.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's NOT inside
- Destinations outside Strasbourg city.
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- A reservation for babies can be made on this shuttle transfer provided that guests bring their own child seat.
- Please note that the provider does not provide any baby seats and does not accept babies without a suitable seat.
- Maximum of 3 people per transfer.
- . Please note that the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on the exact date of your trip.
- The validity period of transfer is approximate.
- The exact duration depends on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each passenger is allowed to take one piece of luggage and one carry-on baggage free of charge.
- Restrictions may apply to bulky luggage (surfboards, golf clubs or bicycles, for example). Please check with the provider before the trip to find out if your baggage will be accepted.
- The contact details appear on your voucher.
- Foldable wheelchairs with removable wheels can be provided if the passenger is accompanied by a person who can help them to get on and off.
- Non-folding wheelchairs are not accepted.
- The carrier is not responsible for delays, missed flights, transfers and additional costs incurred by the customer due to strikes, industrial actions and events that could take place in France or anywhere in the world. During these periods, the carrier reserves the right to change the pick-up times indicated on the booking confirmation as it sees fit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate