Authentic English Village & Countryside Tour - Private tour from BathDiscover the charm of the English countryside on this private half-day tour to a traditional village on the outskirts of Bath, away from all the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
One of Bath's charms is its location. The city is surrounded by rolling countryside where tiny villages have survived for hundreds of years. A visit to a village and the English countryside is a must for anyone wanting to experience England in its fullness.
This private half-day tour avoids the villages visited by the tourist coaches and takes you to a charming traditional village on the outskirts of Bath. The village has some unusual and rare historical features which you will discover during your guided walk around the village and the surrounding countryside.
After being collected from your hotel in Bath you will be driven to the village where your tour will start with a walking tour of the village. Your guide grew up in a village around Bath and so can give you a good insight into English village life. After your walk around the village you will have a 1.5-2 hour guided walk through the surrounding countryside. At the end of the tour there is time for a quick refreshment in the village pub before returning to your hotel in Bath.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle to and from the village
- Private tour
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- During wet weather the walking trails in the countryside can become muddy.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If your Bath accommodation is not listed or you prefer to be picked up in a central location in Bath instead of a hotel please send details of the location e.g the Bath railway station.