Bologna Like a Local: Customized Private TourGet to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica - Santuario di Santo Stefano, Via Santo Stefano 24, 40125 Bologna Italy
This is a customized walking tour so the exact itinerary will depend on the duration of the tour and the interests of the travelers and the Lokafyer. If you have any particular interests or would like to see something specific in the city, please request this in advance of the tour.
- Local guide "Lokafyer"
- Customized private walking tour
What's NOT inside
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional activity costs
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate