Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip from LivornoIf your cruise ship docks in Livorno, and you have only a single day to see the surrounding Italian towns of Pisa and Florence, this tour offers (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Pick up in the morning from the port reaching Pisa after about 30-40 min. We will stop in Pisa directly in Miracle Square ranks as one of the world's loveliest squares where you can admire “La Torre Pendente” The leaning Tower Pisa's majestic Romanesque Cathedral and the unusual round Baptistry. You will have an opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower (takes 30 min).
We will continue for a 1 hour drive to Florence.
The tour of Florence starts with the wonderful Michelangelo Square where you can enjoy the most beautiful view of the city.
The tour continues to the historical downtown area through which the driver will take you providing an overview.
Your driver will drop you off in the historical area where you will be given free time to visit independently the beautiful Santa Croce Square, the Brunelleschi Dome, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio the bridge famous for its unique charming appearance and for the fabulous jewelry shops.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Driver will assist you with basic information and suggestions, no hidden costs.
What's NOT inside
- anything not specified inside Product inclusions
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Meeting point at ship pier
Reviews & ratings Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip from Livorno
"We were met right on time by our guide, Elizabetha. We rode in an air-conditioned van. The minute we started the drive to Pisa our guide shared lots of information (...) "
"This tour was perfect for our needs, family of 5 adults one of which had some mobility limitations. We were able to adjust the time we spent in both Pisa and (...) "