Secret Food Tours BolognaThe tour starts at exactly 11:00 AM. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 4 hours, (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di San Petronio, Piazza Maggiore, 40124 Bologna Italy
A minor basilica and church of the Archdiocese of Bologna. The basilica is dedicated to the patron saint of the city, Saint Petronius, who was the bishop of Bologna in the fifth century.
Pass By: Archiginnasio di Bologna, Piazza Galvani 1, 40124 Bologna Italy
One of the most important buildings in the city of Bologna; once the main building of the University of Bologna, it currently houses the Archiginnasio Municipal Library and the Anatomical Theatre.
Pass By: Fountain of Neptune, 50125 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
a monumental civic fountain located in the eponymous square, Piazza del Nettuno, next to Piazza Maggiore, in Bologna.
Pass By: Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell, Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126 Bologna Italy
A group of medieval structures in Bologna, Italy. These are the most prominent ones, known as the Two Towers, are the landmark of the city.
Pass By: Mercato di Mezzo, Via Rizzoli 9 Quadrilatero area, 40125 Bologna Italy
A historical center area in Bologna
Pass By: FICO Eataly World, Via Paolo Canali 8, 40127 Bologna Italy
A theme park dedicated to the agri-food sector and gastronomy , one of the largest in the world of its kind, located in the former spaces of the Bologna agri-food center.
Please note that we are not able to offer any gluten-free or vegan option yet.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers