Duomo Dome Skip the Line TourEnjoy our exclusive 1, 30 hour dome skip-the-line tour and have a breathtaking view of the city. Climb up to the top of the famous Cupola along (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
CLIMB 463 STEPS
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Local guide for the Dome
- ENTRANCE RESERVED TICKETS
- Entry/Admission - Cupola del Brunelleschi
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No elevator available
- The climb is not advised for people suffering from heart diseases/problems, vertigo and claustrophobia
- Access to the complex may be subject to changes due to extraordinary events and depending on the Museum
- Rain policy: the tour may be cancelled due to rain, Alternatively, clients will be offered to join the Duomo Complex Tour on the same day at the same price
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- For children's reductions a valid I.D. is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Reviews & ratings Duomo Dome Skip the Line Tour
"Climbing the duomo dome was excellent! Amazing views! Great to skip the line-our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. "
"Giacomo our tour guide was incredible. He took us on a tour through the Duomo to the top of the cupola which was incredible navigating the old staircases. You need (...) "
"One of the best tours we took! The guide was so informative and you just can't beat the views when you get to the top. "
"This was an interesting tour . Great guide and the time saved not waiting in line was wonderful. The climb to the top was worth the (...) "
"Our guide Natalie was amazing! We loved this tour and our guide answered any and all questions we had. The walk up the Duomo is no (...) "
"Amazing. Even in 95 degree heat it was worth it. "
"My husband and I loved this tour - our guide did a great job of explaining the history and art of the Duomo Dome. We enjoyed walking to the top and getting the great (...) "
"WORTH IT. Many people are scared the stairs will be too much, but if you are of decent health, you can do it. Corridors are narrow though! Our tour guide was so (...) "
"I can't recommend doing a small group tour for any attraction more!! SO WORTH IT! The tour guides are knowledgable, personable, and passionate about what they do and (...) "
"Don't even think about standing in line! "