Small Group Chianti at Sunset Wine Tasting Tour from FlorenceEscape the heat and bustle of the city for the renowned beauty of the Tuscan countryside in the most famous wine region of Italy – Chianti. Your (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Escape the heat and bustle of the city for the renowned beauty of the Tuscan countryside in the most famous wine region of Italy – Chianti. Your driver will lead you on this 4-hour tour from Florence, during which you’ll stop for a wine tasting at a family-run farm which produces excellent Chianti Classico as well as a high-quality Super Tuscan wine. You’ll have the unique opportunity to see this breathtaking landscape in the soft light of sunset when the sun cools, the light fades, and the land is covered by the magical mantle of twilight.
• Badia a Passignano, Sambuca Val di Pesa, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa Italy
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan - max 8 persons
- Expert English-speaking driver
- Visit to a Typical wine estate and wine tasting (4 wines, oil, cheese with marmalade, Chocolate
- Vineyard tour
- DINNER IN RESTAURANT AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE THE RELATED PRICE
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Small groups for a more personalized experience
- Maximum is 8 people
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Reviews & ratings Small Group Chianti at Sunset Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
"This trip was an amazing way to travel the Tuscany area with special attention to the small towns and small husband and wife vineyard. The tour guide was excellent (...) "
"Our guide was friendly and accommodating. She made sure we caught the sunset along the way at a great vantage point along the way. The vineyard we visited was a very (...) "
"We had two guides because one was new to this tour company. Both were pleasant, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable, and went out of their way to accommodate several (...) "
"Loved the private van ride out to Tuscany. Vineyard and owner were OVER THE TOP WONDERFUL!! If the experience ended after, I would have been satisfied. Then we went (...) "
"This was such a great evening and I highly recommend. The visit to Maurizio Brogioni's vineyard was wonderful and Maurizio is a fabulous host. You will try lots of (...) "
"this was nice small group (8) tour that took you into the Grieve area of the Chianti region the ride out was a bit long but worth the time as the scenery and views (...) "
"A wonderful tour with an extremely knowledgable guide. The Vineyard is beautiful and run by a lovely family, the olive oil and jams that they also produce are almost (...) "
"Mr Alessio is very knowledgeable about the wine, the history, the sights of the chianti classico area and he definitely know much more than just these. He is also (...) "
"This ended up being a private tour, as there were just the two of us. Our guide, Alessio, was very knowledgeable of the area, and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to (...) "
"High recommended!!!!! Great driver who gave us a lot of details while taking us to different places. The stop before the vineyard was delicious and the vineyard was (...) "