Private Eagles Nest and Berchtesgaden TourHeading out south of Salzburg you will cross the close German Border towards the first German village Markt Schellenberg. Get your first view to (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunkeranlage, Hintereck 2 Hotel Zum Turken, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Bunkers at Hotel zum Tuerken (when opended, private), Hitler's Berghof Ruins, Obersalzberg region with WW II locations and a visit of the documentation center Obersalzberg.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Eagle's Nest, dokumentatIon Obersalzberg, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Experience the very senic drive on the original road from the Obersalzberg Region to the Eagle's Nest. You will have 2 hours at the Eagle's Nest, time to get many ever memorable pictures and maybe also having lunch at the Eagle's Nest terrace overlooking the entire Bavarian Mountains. The very scenic view to the Bavarian Mountains, the King’s lake (Koenigssee) and the surrounding area of Salzburg will be an everlasting memory of your Austrian holiday.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg, Salzbergstr. 41, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
The Dokumentation Obersalzberg is a place of guided learning and remembrance designed by the Institut für Zeitgeschichte Munich-Berlin on behalf of the Free State of Bavaria.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Schloss Berchtesgaden, Schlossplatz 2, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Visit Berchtesgaden with the Palace Berchtesgaden and its beautiful town center. Time to end your day at the Bavarian Alps in a typical Bavarian Inn or Coffee house. The tour concludes with a drop off at your Salzburg hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Returning at the Obersalzberg, the visit of the famous ‘Documentation Center Obersalzberg’ and other WW II locations will be next, before your journey continues to the picturesque Bavarian Mountain town of Berchtesgaden.
Return to your accommodation or any other location in Salzburg at the end of the day.
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Full day private tour to the Bavarian Alps
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Bunkeranlage
- Entry/Admission - The Eagle's Nest
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Berchtesgaden
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We'll pick you up from any hotel and private address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your address is not in the list, than just mention it an we'll pick you up from there.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria