Setubal Coasteering Small-Group Outdoor Tour with Guide, GearVertente Natural was the pioneer of Coasteering in Portugal. This consists of a progression along the inter-tidal area of our rocky coast, (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Our tours start every day in the morning and afternoon from Sesimbra's marina.
Our tour guides (all locals) provide precious insight of local culture and history as well as general information on the geology, fauna and flora of the Arrabida Natural Park and Marine Reserve.
The landscape its a mixed up of small bays, coves and high limestone cliffs. The sea it's calm, with clear waters...probably one of the most beautiful cost lines in Portugal.
INCLUDES: Harness, Helmet, Life jacket, Wetsuit, Support boat, Guide and Insurance
DON’T FORGET: comfortable footwear that can be dunked (sport), old swimming trunks to wear over the isothermal suits, suit of bath, towel and clothes
- Life jacket
- Support boat
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sport Footwear to go on water (it can be normal sport shoes)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the weather conditions doesnt allow to do the activity with the standard safety requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers