Pro Cooking Class, Market Visit and Lunch at the Culinary Institute of BolognaCIBO-Culinary Institute of Bologna is the real and oldest Cooking School in town and provides only hands-on instruction, not demonstrations. (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercato di Mezzo, Via Rizzoli 9 Quadrilatero area, 40125 Bologna Italy
We'll go to our favorite Market stores and purchase for the Cooking class and Tastings. Here we'll decide the Menu and what to buy, as to your preference: Meat or Fish, Vegetables, Cheese, Fruits, Wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Maggiore, Bologna Italy
On our way back to the CIBO Cooking School we will walk through the beautiful Piazza Maggiore and look at Basilica di San Petronio, Palazzo Re Enzo and the Nettuno's Fountain.
Pass By: Via Rizzoli, 40125 Bologna Italy
5 Towers of Bologna
Discover the secret of Tagliatelle alla Bolognese, Bolognese Sauce, Tortelloni, Ravioli and much more.
The focus is on local and seasonal ingredients exploring the simplicity and elegance of true Italian cuisine.
Meet at CIBO at 8:30 and take a historic tour on route to the Bologna Middle Market with the Chef where you decide what to buy and cook.
After purchasing the best seasonal ingredients (Meat, Vegetables or Seafood) you return to the school and your culinary adventure begins.
During the tour and the cooking class we'll snack on Parmigiano Reggiano, Mortadella, Prosciutto di Parma, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and we will taste (and drink!) 3 different regional Wines.
- Snacks - During the tour and the cooking class we'll snack on Parmigiano Reggiano, Mortadella, Prosciutto di Parma, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and we will taste (and drink!) 3 different regional Wines
- Alcoholic Beverages - During the cooking class you will taste (and drink!) 3 different regional Wines
- Lunch - After the class you'll sit at the table and have Lunch with the great dishes you cooked
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mercato di Mezzo
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided upon request close to the Middle Market area