Sintra & Cascais Private TourEnjoy a Day full of emotions! Your driver will guide you for 7/8 hours through the biggest attractions in Sintra such as the Pena Palace or the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
XIX Century Romanticism architecture Palace re-build from former constructions dating back to the 12th century
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Pitoresc village with special sweets to taste
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
XIX Century Royal House with tunnels to discover and Iniciatic Wail to unveil...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Western most point of Europe
"Aqui onde o mar começa, e a terra se acaba" by Luiz de Camões
Find out what it means during the visit
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
From the Cabo da Roca road scenic view the great beauty of Cascais Atlantic coast line is breath taking.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
A village from Kings and Queens and Also fisherman's, very attractive for summer holidays
Duration: 45 minutes
Your driver will guide you for 7/8 hours through the biggest attractions in Sintra such as the Pena Palace or the Sintra Village and the fantastic scenery at Cabo da Roca or Cascais Village
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Traveler pickup is offered
vacation rentals, points of interest, All hotels in Lisbon region
Reviews & ratings Sintra & Cascais Private Tour
"Our tour with Pedro was the highlight of our vacation. He has a very welcoming and engaging personality that made us feel like he was more of a friend than a tour (...) "
"Left a little early (big plus) for the trip to Pena Palace avoiding both transportation hassles and very long lines (some relatively short waits but the palace was (...) "