Tuscany Vespa TourEscape from the crowded streets of the city to see life as a local as you zip around the stunning Tuscan countryside on a REAL Vespa (with (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Cycle, Via Ghibellina 133/r, 50122, Florence Italy
Our Tuscany Vespa Tour is the perfect option for visitors seeking a fun and exciting ride in the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Every morning at 10am tours depart from our shop in Via Ghibellina 133r and arrive in just 30 minutes by van to a private winery in the Chianti region.
The winery is family-owned and produces its own wine, olive oil, fruits and vegetables.
The tour begins with a Vespa lesson and is followed with a drive through the winding hills of the picturesque Tuscan countryside on your very own REAL VESPA (with automatic gears). After zipping around the countryside like a local, you'll also get to visit the family's cantina. Following the cantina tour a delicious traditional Tuscan lunch awaits and includes lots of Chianti wine drinking!
After lunch you will be transported back to Florence just in time for a late afternoon nap!
Duration: 6 hours
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (Sunset Vespa Tour no lunch wine tasting and snack)
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Cycle
What's NOT inside
- Hotel drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years, under 18 must be a passenger
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A valid drivers license is required and must be presented on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Reviews & ratings Tuscany Vespa Tour
"Alexa is amazing and fun and so full of great information about Italy. Best tour guide ever! Safe ride excellent wine and lunch (...) "
"This was an incredible day and totally worth your time! You always hear that on these apps and you don't really know well.... this was a total last minute booking (...) "
"This tour was absolutely fantastic! We were the only two on the tour but it still ran! Dayan is a wonderful host, fun and professional! Vespas and countryside (...) "
"We did this tour a couple of weeks ago and it was AWESOME! The owner Italian Borat was our guide and he was hysterical. The food at the castle was so fresh and (...) "
"This tour was awesome! Highly recommend. "
"I'm late posting this but we still remember our tour as the highlight of Florence. I have been to Florence many times but this was a blast. it was wonderful getting (...) "
"This was a really fun afternoon, but challenging for those of us who couldn't grasp the skill of vespa balance speed in just 10 minutes of trying! Happily decided to (...) "
"The Tuscany Vespa Tour was the highlight of our extended trip to Europe. The guides were kind and knowledgable, the views were stunning, and the weather was perfect. (...) "
"What an awesome adventure, definitely one of the major highlights of our Trip to Italy. The tour and lunch at the castle we great (...) "
"Don’t hesitate! Trip was perfect! Easy meeting spot, short drive to winery, nice wine tour, good food good wine.... but the Vespa driving was the BEST!!! And (...) "