Lisbon Private Walking Tour with Port Wine and Tapas TastingStart with a 2 hours walking tour in the historical center of Lisbon and end with an epic Port tasting. It's the perfect combination of (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Our private tours are famous. No strangers in our group. You will have a guide just for you and your party, showing you the real Lisbon and presenting you some amazing Portuguese flavors.
This private tour has 2 parts:
1. Lisbon Walking Tour (duration: approx 1.5 hours)
2. Port and Tapas Tasting (duration: 1.5 to 2 hours)
We start with a Lisbon walking tour. Explore the areas of Baixa, Chiado, Carmo and Bairro Alto. Go behind doors. Enjoy a fun and informative experience, always with a great local guide.
At the end, an epic tasting. Try artisanal Portuguese cheeses, amazing chorizo, gourmet iberian pork sausages, the unique Pata Negra ham, premium extra virgin olive oil, hand made jams, traditional bread. We only work with top quality products. All paired with 5 amazing Port wines. Real glasses, not tiny ones!
Learn more about Port wine and about how to choose a good one. Taste it, enjoy it, ask questions. This is a tasting with friends, to enjoy, eat and drink Portugal.
This is the perfect experience for:
• Foodies looking for quality experiences
• Wine lovers interested in knowing more about Port
• Curious travelers, trying to immerse themselves in the genuine Lisbon life
• Celebrating special occasions (birthdays, wedding aniversaries, company's meetings, etc, is always a success)
• Travelers looking for special and memorable experiences (we have heard often that this tour was the highlight of the trip to Lisbon)
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Have a great local guide just for you. This private tour is considered one of the best food and wine experiences in Lisbon. We have nothing but 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor and we have been conquering the Certificate of Excellence since 2012.
- All Food and drink tastings including:
- 5 Port wines: including a white and a fantastic Tawny
- The awarded Pata Negra ham
- Portuguese cheeses platter including the second best in the world as elected by the prestigious Mondial du Fromage (2013)
- Private walking tour in the center of Lisbon
What's NOT inside
- Personal expenses
- Any extra food and drinks
- Pick-up (tour starts at the meeting point)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide an active phone number for contact in case of any emergency
Reviews & ratings Private Lisbon Tour with Premium Port Wine and Tapas Tasting
"Very knowledgeable and interesting tour guide Alex really showed us a lot about Lisbon; things that only a native would know. Wine and Tappas tasting (...) "
"We met our guide right on time in the square in Lisbon she was great Suzanna Martin!!! Very professional and new her history. We started out walking all over the (...) "
"One of my favorite tours of all time. Margarehta was a charming and informative guide and the wine tasting and tapas at the end of the tour was outstanding. This was (...) "
"Just a fabulous tour all around and a must see for anyone looking to experience the amazing wine, meats, and cheeses of Portugal. Our guide was excellent and an (...) "
"This was one of the best tours i went on during my trip and we had such an amazing time learning from our friendly guide and sitting at an absolutely wonderful (...) "
"Best four hours my wife and I spent with Elsa, our tour guide, who was affiliated with your friend in Lisbon. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about (...) "
"Lisbon started our European tour in May, I've been lax in writing this review, but I am please to say it was fantastic. As a private tour my wife and I were able to (...) "
"Elsa was amazing!!! She is so insightful and very personable! She made our girls trip so much more fun! She specialized our tour for what she thought we would like (...) "
"The tour with Elsa was the highlight of our trip to Lisbon. She is very knowledgable and gave us lots of information we never would have known abour the city, (...) "
"Guide was awesome. Food at the end was very good as was the port. Walking tour of the city was interesting and informative "