Small group tour - Religious Fatima and Fortified ObidosFatima is well known due to the Virgin Mary appearance in 1917, and for it Sanctuary, it is a place for Catholic pilgrimage. It is also an (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Will have time for spiritual reflection and visiting the Sanctuary
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Visiting Nazaré and time for lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Time to visit the medieval town of Obidos
Duration: 1 hour
We will pick you up at Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra, Oeiras, at 9 am, for enjoying the full day.
It is a private tour with maximum of 8 persons.
Monument fees and lunch is not included.
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment, in Lisbon Cascais, Sintra or Oeiras.