Wine tour & tasting - Prosecco Experience"Per fare del buon vino è necessario conoscere bene la terra da cui proviene e il cielo che ci governa." Trattati come giardini, le terre scelte (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazzale Roma, 30100 Venice Italy
• 08:30 am Departure from Piazzale Roma in Venice with a private car or Mercedes minivan
• 09:45 am Guided tour of the winery where you can see all the Prosecco production processes and at the end wine tasting with some glasses of Prosecco Superiore
• 11.30 am Wine tasting in the 2nd wine cellar
• 12:30 pm Visit of a unique tavern (Osteria senz'Oste) with breathtaking views
• 1.00 pm Stop for a quick lunch in a typical local restaurant
• 3.00 pm Wine tasting in the last cellar
• 6.00 pm Arrival in Venice in Piazzale Roma
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Prosecco Hills, Via Sottocroda, 31053, Susegana Italy
Stop At: L'Osteria senz'Oste, Prosecco Road, 31049, Valdobbiadene Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vecchio Mulino della Croda, Via Molinetto 40, 31020 Refrontolo Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
- Guided tour inside the 1^ cellar
- Wine tasting - the costs are included
- Private transfer with a minivan or car Mercedes
- WiFi on board
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option available, please advise at time of booking if requested
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - children up to the age of 18 do not pay
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and the traffic conditions
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Reviews & ratings Wine tour & tasting - Prosecco Experience
"A treat!! Our driver Stefania was absolutely marvelous. The whole trip, the wineries, the vineyards were absolutely a dream. I am so glad we decided to take the trip (...) "
"The guide was friendly and informative. The wineries visited were diverse. The restaurant chosen for our lunch had beautiful views and delicious (...) "