Florence City Hop-on Hop-off TourThere is no better way to see Florence than on this hop-on and hop-off double-decker bus. Stops along the tour route include the Cathedral, Santa (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Via Fiume, 8
- Viale Giacomo Matteotti, 21
- Piazzale Donatello, 3
- Viale Antonio Gramsci, 13
- Corso dei Tintori, 40
- Teatro Verdi
- Viale Michelangiolo, 2
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Viale Galileo, 5
- Viale Machiavelli
- Viale Francesco Petrarca
- Piazza Torquato Tasso
- Porta San Frediano
- Via Sant'Onofrio - Lungarno Soderini
- Via Il Prato - Temporarirly susended
- Piazza Bambini di Beslan
- Piazza della Indipendenza
Basilica di Santa Croce / Palazzo Pitti / Piazzale Michelangelo / San Domenico Fiesole / Porta Romana / City Sightseeing Rome / Convitto della Calza / Teatro Verdi / City Sightseeing Florence / Stadio Artemio Franchi / Piazza della Liberta / Stazione di Firenze Santa Maria Novella
Operates: First departure 9:15 am - Last departure7 pm
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Piazzale Michelangelo
Operates: First departure 10 am - Last departure 5:30 pm
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
Inside the APP you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience" for real time bus position
- Assistance at Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center inside ticketing area in SMN Train Station
- Walking Tour included in 5 languages included on our Free App Sightseeing Experience
- Public Transportation ticket included
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (lower level only)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Reviews & ratings Florence City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
"This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of (...) "
"We made good use of our pass and enjoyed every minute of the experience - the best way to get around, fabulous scenery and with a bit of luck you can get the front (...) "
"Since we know we would only be in Florence for a day and a half, the Hop-on Hop-Off bus gave us the best opportunity to see the city at large and learn a bit about (...) "
"Wish I had had more time to ride the bus. Since Florence has a very small historical center, it is easy not to get out of this area. But the hop-on/ hop-off tour (...) "
"A great way to get your bearings in a new city. "
"Great way to get to know the area before deciding which stop you want to get off to see the sights up close. "
"Friendly staff and nice route "
"We loved this tour and especially the time we spent at Fiesole where we stopped and had lunch. A must do! "
"Great way to orientate yourself with the city. Line B takes you up into the hill which we never would have seen if we had not have purchased the ticket. To do it all (...) "
"This was actually surprisingly nice. Also, our bus ticket lasted for 72 hours I think as oppose to the 48 we paid for. We only used it the one day, but it was a nice (...) "