Learn Italian & Dine at a Cesarina's home in BolognaImmerse yourself in a private Italian lesson with aperitivo followed by a dining experience at a Cesarina's home. Learn Italian with a professional (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
• "Parla Come Mangi": Learn Italian with a professional teacher and practice the language at lunch or dinner with your Cesarina. (2,5 hours). Student's book included.
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our Cesarine are located in Bologna city centre.
• Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your Cesarina with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the Bologna recipes.
• Taste an authentic Bologna 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Emilia Romagna cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians do
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Learn Italian with a professional teacher at the Cesarina's home and sip an Italian aperitivo.
Enjoy an exclusive show cooking at the Cesarina's home. Taste authentic Bolognese recipes passed down by real Italian Mammas. 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from Emilia Romagna cellars and coffee).
At the end of the experience, take your souvenir back home: the official Cesarine apron, shopping bag and student book.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
- Local taxes
- Private Italian lesson + Student book and aperitivo
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate