Montepulciano Wine Tour ( 3 wineries and lunch )Montepulciano and Nobile Wine Tour - Experiences 1 day exciting trip in Montalcino. Tour Length: 7/8 hours. Dates: Every season. Days of Week: (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours of Tuscany, Piazza del campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Enjoy this full-day wine experience:
> THREE WINERIES ( Brunello and Nobile )
> PAIRING LUNCH
> Visit 2 villages
> Sample more than 15 wines
> Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
You will have time to enjoy Pienza, the city centre and the Duomo, and have a cheese tasting in town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Enjoy Montepulciano main square and city centre, the beautiful shops, the underground cellars and the amazing Nobile wine!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fortezza di Montalcino, Piazzale della Fortezza, 53024, Montalcino Italy
Possible stop in Montalcino where we will have wine tours in ONe r TWO famous Brunello wineries
Duration: 1 hour
Tour Length: 7/8 hours.
Dates: Every season.
Days of Week: Everyday.
Departure Point: From your accommodation - pick-up and drop-off in Florence or Siena province.
Departure Time: From Siena or nearby 09.00/09.30 AM – Florence 08.00AM
Note: During this excursion transport will be made in a Mercedes 9 seats minivan which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats.
Unless you don't specify you want to remain private, is possible to be joined with some other people in the party ( maximum 1 van )
Popularity: ***** (best seller wine and food tour in Tuscany)
- Tour and tasting in an historic wine cellar, from the oldest and famous of the Brunello areaand famous worldwide. Visit of a SECOND WINERY, this time a small family run place, a niche boutique winery really focused on quality. Light Lunch at a HISTORIC WINERY IN MONTEPULCIANO DOWNTOWN Visit of a third winery in the Nobile di Montepulciano Area Area Bottled water Lunch Wine Tastings
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tours of Tuscany
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of the City of Pienza
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Grande a Montepulciano
- Entry/Admission - Fortezza di Montalcino
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle – Wifi on board!
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
- English speaking Driver for the day at disposal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
PLEASE NOTE >>>>> The above list of hotels is a only an example ...
If we pick-up from Florence or nearby the time is 8.00 AM
If we pick-up Siena, Chianti Area and South of Siena Area the pick-up is between 08.30 and 09.00 >>>>>>> JUST TELL US THE NAME OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION
From November 1st to April 1st we guarantee our pick up service only in the province of Siena
Reviews & ratings Montepulciano Wine Tour ( 3 wineries and lunch )
"We had Massie has our driver and our guide. He was unbelievable and helped make this experience a unique and memorable one. We got to taste amazing wines and I can't (...) "
"We loved this tour! Great wine and great history. City of Montepulcciano was the highlight! We recommend this anyone who likes wine tours and seeing areas outside (...) "
"Great tour and scenery! Wine is amazing! Very interesting history of the castles! A lot of walking of stairs, not necessarily easy for anyone with walking issues. (...) "
"We very much enjoyed the Montalcino part of the trip; the wine was fantastic and the managers knew everything about the production. It was a wonderful (...) "
"My wife and I had a lot of fun on this trip and would recommend! It was a long drive from Florence but once we reached Montalcino and then onto Montepulciano we were (...) "
"We absolutely loved our wine tour! Quality tours and tastings at each location that were all arranged ahead of time for us. "
"Wonderful wineries, amazing information, Niccolo was an exceptional host. Highly recommend! "
"This could have ended after the 2nd tasting which was wonderful. The 3rd stop was not needed, boring and extended the LONG DAY well past what it should have been. We (...) "
"First two wineries were really good, interesting and informative. Wine tasting at the first one was good - second one was too many wines and no breadsticks to help (...) "