Heathrow Airport Arrival To Southampton Via Windsor CastleUpon your arrival at Heathrow Airport, make the most of your time in England with a one-way transfer to Southampton via Windsor Castle on a self (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
You will be met inside the airport terminal where the chauffeur will be displaying a name board with your name, your flight will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the terminal once the flight has landed and you will not be charged extra for delayed flights, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle.
Then you will be taken to Windsor Castle which is a 20 minute drive from Heathrow airport. You will then be provided with your pre-booked tickets for Windsor Castle. The chauffeur will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished the Windsor Castle tour and then you will be dropped to your Southampton accommodation or the Cruise terminal which is a 1 hour and 20 minute drive.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight number and flight arrival time and address / Hotel / Cruise ship name in Southampton.
This service is available In 3 different types of vehicles,
• 1 to 2 adults traveling in a Sedan.
• 1 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan.
• 1 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
• Travel to a chosen Southampton destination in a private chauffeured vehicle
• Stop at Windsor Castle to explore the royal residence independently
• Entrance fees are included
- Meet and Greet Service
- 2 hours or 3 hours waiting time at Windsor Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel / Cruise terminal drop off
- Transport by Private vehicle
What's NOT inside
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Meet and greet service includes 90 minutes free waiting time from when the flight lands and the car park cost
- If your flight is delayed there will be no additional charges
- This service is only available to the following postcodes/Area in Southampton. SO14, SO15, SO16, SO18, SO30.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate