Portuguese Pastries Workshop in LisbonLearning about the art of cooking the portuguese divine pastry "OVOS MOLES", a tradition with 500 years old created inside the convents in the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Welcome to our pastry shop "Casa dos Ovos Moles em Lisboa". Learn the secrets about the divine portuguese pastries, like the pastel de nata, pudim abade de priscos, ovos moles de Aveiro, pão de ló de ovar, pão de rala, pastel de santa clara, pastel de tentugal, and more!
It´s a hands-on class. The participants choose 2 recipes they want to learn from a selected list. First we prepare the recipes and in the end we taste it with Porto whine or Ginja liqueur, tchim, tchim!
• Casa dos Ovos Moles em Lisboa, Calcada do Sacramento 25, Lisbon 1200-393 Portugal
• Pastries (2 different recipes) + Porto wine or ginja liquor - Learning + Cooking + Tasting + Experiencing
The Program: Cooking 2 recipes and in the end the Tasting.The pastries cooked are served with Porto whine or Ginja liqueur, coffee and tea.
The Workshop takes place in "Casa dos Ovos Moles", a pastry shop specialized in conventual pastry, populary known as "ovos moles" and famous by its recipes - pastel de nata, pão de ló ovar, ovos moles de aveiro, pudim abade de priscos,...dozens of divine delights.
It can be schedule Monday to Friday (17.00/19.00h) and Saturday to Sunday (10.00/12.00h).
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Reviews & ratings Portuguese Pastries Workshop in Lisbon
"We made Netas and Portuguese pillows. The pastry chef was very patient and instructive. We made amazing pastry and had a great time. We laughed a lot. We loved it. (...) "
"Maria and Ana-Sofia are a wonderful duo who warmly welcome their guests and aspirant pastry chefs into their quaint little shop where the magic begins. Teaching us (...) "
"Chance to learn to make Lisbon’s pastry! Small class, hands on with Chef and Sofia and Maria. English spoken. Very organized and (...) "
"This was a perfect way to spend 2 hours in Lisbon and also learn a great deal about Portuguese Pastries in a short time...great fun and great value for money...very (...) "