Elbphilharmonie Hamburg guided walking tourExplore the wonders of the Elbphilharmonie, one of the largest and most acoustically advanced concert house in the world and Hamburg's newest (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baumwall, Niederbaumbrücke, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
We start the tour at metro station Baumwall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 At the Magellan-Terrassen, 20457 Hamburg Germany
We visit the Elphi plaza (no visit of the concert halls!)
Duration: 40 minutes
- Professional local Guide
- Entry to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Entry/Admission - Elbphilharmonie
What's NOT inside
- No entry to the concert halls
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Choice of several departure times available; please advise at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers