Hamburg Speicherstadt, HafenCity Private 2-Hour Walking TourDiscover the maritime highlights of Hamburg on this 2-hour tour. Explore the Speicherstadt (warehouse district), HafenCity and the traditional (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baumwall, Niederbaumbrücke, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Starting point of the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Speicherstadt, Brook, 20457 Hamburg Germany
Walking tour through Speicherstadt (UNESCO)
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: HafenCity, Osakaallee 11, 20457 Hamburg Germany
Walking tour through HafenCity of Hamburg.
Duration: 1 hour
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Private guide
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability