Cinque Terre Full-Day Tour with Lunch Option from FlorenceSpend an unforgettable day discovering the breathtaking Cinque Terre region on this must-do tour from Florence, with transport between villages (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
The first stage of the excursion, offering stunning views of the Cinque Terre with crystal clear water and pastel color tiny houses
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Riomaggiore, dating back to the early thirteenth century, is famous for its historic character and local wine. You can admire the houses leaning one against the other and stroll along the narrow cobble alleyways and sheltered paths.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
An ancient fishing village considered “The Pearl of the Cinque Terre”, where you will be awed by its enchanting beaches and the lush vegetation encircling the little town.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
A seaside town surrounding a small natural port. As well as comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you bring your swimwear!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stazione La Spezia Centrale, La Spezia, Province of La Spezia, Liguria
The ending point of your adventure, where you will board again your bus to get back to Florence by 7.15 pm
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transport by air-conditioned coach, train and boat
- Professional Tour Leader
- Free time in Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, Vernazza
- Lunch (if option selected)
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of the villages - Kinldy note that your tour leader will give explanations during the bus trip, while on each village you will be given free time for independent sightseeing
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly note that the bus will drop you off in the first village of the Cinque Terre National Park. Then you will move from one village to the other by train and boat. You will meet again your bus by the end of the day to make your way back to Florence
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Reviews & ratings Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
"It was great....Catrina our guide was awesome !!! I think you should go into your lunch offer that we did not purchase due to other bad experiences. However after (...) "
"Trip to Cinque Terre was excellent. Well organized, on time and good guide/coordinator that kept a very large group with English and French speakers informed and (...) "
"The trip from Florence to the Cinque Terre is long but very well worth the time. Our guide was informative and knew how to keep our group together and on schedule. (...) "
"Travelling to Cinque Terre when we were on a short time frame was the best decision we made ! The tour was efficient and extensive. You get to visit four towns by (...) "
"This was an outstanding bonus to be able to explore and learn about Italy. Our guide spoke English and was very informative. The bus was on time and comfortable. (...) "
"It was a good tour. We went to 4 different towns taking trains between each one and a ferry to one of them. We got anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours in each (...) "
"This was an excellent trip ! Well worth the time and money. Absolutely beautiful ! "
"I booked this tour very last minute before the flight to Milan. I was hesitate as I know the tour will be participated by a big group. However, there is no regret at (...) "
"Great experience and memorable trip. "
"What a beautiful part of Italy !!! Lots of see in a day, but well worth it. Stefano and Pepe, our tour guide and driver both did a great (...) "