Lisbon to Cascais Private Coastal Cruise Half- or Full-DaySail along Portugal’s stunning coastline between Lisbon and Cascais on a half-day or full-day cruise aboard a private sailing boat. Swim in the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Arrange your private cruise for a time that suits your schedule. You can start your experience in Doca de Alcântara, or upgrade for pickup from your hotel. Then, step aboard your sailing boat to cruise west towards the Estoril Coast.
If you feel hungry, a Brbecue lunch and chilled drinks are available on board on request.
How far you sail along the coastline depends on the duration of the cruise you choose. Both options finish at the start point at the 25th of April Bridge or with a hotel drop-off (if option selected).
Half-Day Tour (4 hours):
A round-trip cruise from Lisbon to Cascais takes a whole day. Don't have time for that? Opt for this cruise which takes you half way.
Use your time on the boat to soak up the sun out on one of the luxurious loungers, and admire the gorgeous coastline and sea that surrounds you.
After sailing for a while, your skipper will drop anchor so you can jump out and swim. Splash around in the clear and calm waters.
Full-Day Tour (8 hours):
Cruise all the way along the magnificent coastline to Cascais while cholling out on deck and soaking up the scenery. Drop the anchor just before reaching the beach town, and then make the most of your time to swim in the open-water sea while the crew takes care of you Barbecue lunch.
Alternatively, dock at Cascais marina for an additional cost, and enjoy some free time to head into the town. You can relax on the beach, visit the museums or admire the town’s sea lights. Any entrance fees and activities are at your own expense.
At the prearranged time, simply return to your boat and cruise back to Lisbon.
- All-inclusive tour
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private cruise
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ food (approx. 10 euros)
- Dock at Cascais marina (approx. 25 euros to dock the boat plus a 7.50-euro fee per person)
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate