Bologna Food Tour from a local perspectiveLive like a local, escape the tourists with Delicious Bologna! A walking food tour in Bologna, 6 stops at some historical shops to taste the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Bologna - Bologna Food Tours, Via Valdonica 8 Imola, 40126 Bologna Italy
Walk around the narrow streets of Bologna city centre tasting the best products the region can offer!
Start with classic italian Breakfast at the best cafè of Bologna, visit local artisans making fresh home made pasta, get a selection of best cured meat and cheese in a small family run shop, a small piece of Roman Style Pizza, enjoy lunch with some traditional pasta dishes in a typical trattoria, end up the tour with an artisanal gelato!!
Duration: 4 hours
A walking food tour in Bologna, 6 stops at some historical shops to taste the traditional Bolognese food such as tortellini, ragù, mortadella, local wine and much more...
We lead you in some small family run shops, away from the tourist area. Quality and respect of the local food tradition are the most important things that we want to enhance with our tour.
It's not all, walking through the narrow streets of Bologna you will learn about the culture, traditions and legends which characterize this wonderful city.
What's better than discovering a city with a local!?
BOLOGNESE CUISINE IS MAINLY PORK BASED, INFORM US IF YOU ARE VEGETARIAN, WE'LL PROVIDE SOME CHEESE INSTEAD OF CURED MEAT.
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The nearest parking at the meeting point is Piazza 8 Agosto, consider there is some traffic in the morning in Bologna, please, text me if you are late!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Reviews & ratings Bologna Food Tour from a local perspective
"My brother and I had the most amazing time on this tour with Mattia. We 100% recommend this tour. Not only did we eat our way through the city, Mattia also gave us (...) "
"Fantastic walking food tour - we have done many over the years and this is definitely the best. It’s a food tour but you also see the key sights and have some history (...) "