Lisbon Mouraria Food and Culture Small-Group Tour and TastingsFeel like a local and stimulate your taste buds from the moment we leave Downtown to discover the multiculturalism of Mouraria: the birthplace of (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taste of Lisboa Food Tours, Campo de Ourique. Mouraria. Baixa, Lisbon 1200-1300 Portugal
Fine grocery store, family run and ethnic restaurants, old pub, modern tavern, ancient pastry shop
Tastings included: 12 food tastings and 5 different drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Distance: 2 km / 1,2 mile
What to wear: appetite, good mood, a bottle of water, comfortable clothes and shoes, adapted to the weather.
Physical level: Medium - The food tour involves a certain amount of uphill walking on cobble stones and climb down steps, typical from old Lisbon streets.
Duration: 4 hours
- Our experiences are run with a minimum of two people. As a solo traveler, you're very much welcome too. Please check directly on our website what to book it.
- Between May and October, we open a second schedule of this tour starting at 15h45, sold directly in our website. If this one is sold out for the date you wish, please check others availability directly in our website.
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can adapt the tastings to a wide variety of dietary restrictions but the vegan diets. Please let us know when you make the booking if you have any restrictions (i.e.: vegetarian, pescatarian, no pork, no fish, no shellfish, no alcohol, celiac, lactose intolerant). We can only guarantee the alternatives to dietary restrictions if they are communicated until 1 day before the day of the experience.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers