Saver Ticket Hamburg DungeonEnjoy a scarily funny visit to the Hamburg Dungeon. Experience extraordinary entertainment during an approximate 90-minutes (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Visit: Hamburg Dungeon, Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg Germany
One of the MUST SEEs in Hamburg takes you through 600 years of Hamburg’s murky past. Legends of bygone days brought back to life provide live entertainment at its best. Who dares to enter the elevator of doom will be taken on an extraordinary time travel: where you hold your breath, wince, laugh and where each visitor is actively involved in the historic events – and thus becomes part of the history himself.
Professional actors guide you through the dark years of the plague or on board of a pirate ship to rescue Klaus Störtebeker from execution. You have to escape from the Great fire of 1842, experience the gruesome tortures of the 18th century or defend yourself at the courtroom and stand for the judge – always with a wink and the chance for scarily funny laughers. Witness the city’s history at first hand!
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Likely to Sell Out
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Hamburg Dungeon
What's NOT inside
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 10 years are not allowed! Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The shows are in German. English shows are available only Fridays-Sundays and on public holidays at 10:00 am only
- Open daily from 10 AM. Opening hours may vary, please check our website in advance. Closed Dec 24 & 25
- Accessible for wheelchairs up to 200kg/485lbs and normal size, with the exception of the rides. Not accessible for electric wheelchairs
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe nerve conditions due to special effects, light effects and darkness
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers