Tastes Like Lisboa: Food Walking TourThis is mandatory for any new traveler in Lisbon!
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiado, 1200-445 Lisboa, Portugal
Heart of Lisbon
Stop At: Relogio do Cais do Sodre, Cais do Sodre 46, Lisbon 1200-450 Portugal
See the Ribeira market and how the fresh fish is prepared to the locals!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stroll around Lisbon downtown and rejoice with some coffee expresso and a pastel de nata!
- Meeting-point at Largo do Camões (besides the statue)
- Small-group tour (12 people max.
- Informal local guide
- Multiple tastings of traditional food: 'Pastel de nata', Bifana (pork meat sandwich), a Ginjinha (cherry liqueur) and a 'bica' (expresso)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water.Iin winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- Please note, this tour may be conducted in two languages
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers