Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais Small-Group Tour from LisbonDiscover Sintra, a true glorious 'Garden of Eden', as the famous British poet Lord Byron once called it on this guided full day small-group tour (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
One of the biggest casino in Europe
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Free time to explore the town of Sintra
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Discover the magical Quinta da Regaleira. Entrance fee and guided visit included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Admission not included. Free time to explore the most iconic monument in Sintra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point in Europe. Explore freely the location for great photo opportunities
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stop at Cascais at its bay area
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pickup point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entrance + guided visit inside Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's NOT inside
- Entrance fee at Pena Palace
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your Hotel
Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
2: Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
Reviews & ratings Sintra Small-Group Tour from Lisbon with Cabo da Roca and Cascais
"We had a great tour with Vanessa. She was fun, informative and knowledgeable. We saw many sites and learned a lot during our very full (...) "
"I really enjoyed this tour. Joanna, our guide did a very good job. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. She even took the time to reserve a table for the group (...) "
"My tour guide was very knowledgeable and conducted a great tour. We got to see a lot. I definitely recommend it. "
"From the time he picked is up to the end of the day, Carlos made for an interesting day. We enjoyed every portion of the trip. Each venue was well chosen and unique. (...) "
"Great day trip from Lisbon with our guide Andrei who was very knowledgeable, patient and tolerant of others in the group who were quite insulting about Portuguese (...) "
"Even though the weather was a bit misty and dreary the tour was wonderful. Our tour guide Andre was was impressive with his facts and did a great job leading our (...) "
"Was excellent from 8 am till 6 pm.Rikardo is fantastic. I just loved the whole day. Wonderful memories. "
"What a fantastic tour. Our guide was so well informed. We highly recommend Cool tours a great day. Looked after the driving, parking, lunch reservations. Totally (...) "
"Very good, well worth the cost. A bit more physical than I thought it would be, wear good walking shoes. "
"very knowledgeable guide and experience very helpful and was able to answer many questions about history of area "