Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais Small-Group Tour from LisbonDiscover Sintra, a true glorious 'Garden of Eden', as the famous British poet Lord Byron once called it on this guided full day small-group tour (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
One of the biggest casino in Europe
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stop at Cascais at its bay area
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point in Europe
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Admission not included
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Discover the magical Quinta da Regaleira
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pickup point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entrance + guided visit inside Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's NOT inside
- Entrance fee at Pena Palace
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your Hotel
Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
2: Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
Reviews & ratings Sintra Small-Group Tour from Lisbon with Cabo da Roca and Cascais
"The tour was excellent! Vasco, our tour guide is knowledgeable and charming. Sintra and the sites are fascinating. I highly recommend (...) "
"Even though the weather was a bit misty and dreary the tour was wonderful. Our tour guide Andre was was impressive with his facts and did a great job leading our (...) "
"We were on a short break to Lisbon, and wanting to see as much as possible of the surrouding area, within a limited time frame. We found that this tour exceeded our (...) "
"Thank you Cool Lisbon Tours and Miguel for an enjoyable day despite a few hiccups beyond anyone's control. My only advise is to be ready for a work-out, (...) "
"The day trip was excellent. Our guide and van driver Joana was very knowledgeable about the history of these two stops and was an excellent driver too. Our (...) "
"Fabio was a fantastic tour guide!! He provided great insights and an exceptional experience for our tour. I would book again and request him as my (...) "
"Everything about this tour was great starting from a comfortable mini van and its driver. Continuing with the tour with wonderful guide Maria who was very (...) "
"Awesome tour. Miguel was informative, friendly and extremely helpful. His advice was perfect. He knew just we should do for the best (...) "
"My tour guide was very knowledgeable and conducted a great tour. We got to see a lot. I definitely recommend it. "
"From the time he picked is up to the end of the day, Carlos made for an interesting day. We enjoyed every portion of the trip. Each venue was well chosen and unique. (...) "