Florence and Tuscan Hills Vespa Tour with Italian Cuisine MealDrive your own stylish vintage Vespa through Tuscany, just as the locals do, on this 4-hour small-group tour from Florence! Following your guide, (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walkabout Florence Tours, Via Vinegia 23R, 50122, Florence Italy
Starting Point and shop
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Piazza Michelangelo is on a hill on the south bank of the Arno River, just east of the center of Florence, and offers a stunning view of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Via delle Porte Sante 34, 50125, Florence Italy
San Miniato al Monte is a basilica in Florence, standing atop one of the highest points in the city. It has been described as one of the finest Romanesque structures in Tuscany and one of the most scenic churches in Italy.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Villa Pian dei Giullari, Via del Pian dei Giullari, 50125, Florence Italy
Pian dei Giullari is a hamlet overlooking Florence, just above Piazzale Michelangelo.
Stop At: Villa del Poggio Imperiale, Piazzale del Poggio Imperiale 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Villa del Poggio Imperiale is a predominantly neoclassical former grand ducal villa in Arcetri, just to the south of Florence in Tuscany, central Italy.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Casa Chianti Classico, Circonvallazione Santa Maria 18, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
The diverse and amazing panorama in Tuscany is distinguished with its diverse and scenic landscapes; perhaps the most famous being Chianti. Located in an area that encompasses Florence and Siena, Chianti is as varied in its scenery as it is in its wines.
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Numbers are limited to 10 people on this fun-filled Vespa tour, ensuring you'll enjoy a more personalized experience.
- Vintage Vespa (automatic - no gears) rental with helmet
- A fun and professional guide to lead the tour
- Two way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Tasting of typical local food and wine
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid drivers license is required
- Minimum driving age: 18 years
- Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note: this tour is unable to accommodate Vegans food requests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Reviews & ratings Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
"The organizers are very friendly and professional. They taught me how to drive a Vespa motorcycle, we did group tests before leaving. The guide is a wonderful guy, (...) "
"This was one of our favorite tours of our two week vacation! Awesome views and fun way to see the city. The meal and wine was unexpected as to how awesome it would (...) "
"Alex was our guide and he was super knowledgeable and friendly. Of course, I'm the one in a million that had a little mishap on the vespa. He didn't skip a beat and (...) "
"Alberto was a great guide. Riding around the city and the country was the absolute best, loved every minute of it. The estate was beautiful and the food was (...) "
"We 110% enjoyed this tour and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get outside of the city, see the country, enjoy breathtaking views, and end with an (...) "
"What a great decision for my wife and I. We truly made great memories in this day. This trip to Italy and Florence was our 30th anniversary year... Our guide Dario (...) "
"Fantastic trip! Felt very safe with our guide Chris. Great variety, drove through busy Florence and quiet Tuscan lanes, stopped for some great views and finished (...) "
"As a non motor bike rider, the vespas are easy to ride and handle. They are not overly powerful. They are a good way to get out of the busy city and see some of the (...) "
"This was so much fun for us to do while in Florence. We had two adults and a 20 and 18 year old (technically adults) and all of us loved it! It was raining out and (...) "
"The vespas are vintage. They split you into groups according to your ability. Riding through town was a little scary but once you got to the country it was much (...) "