Small-Group Italian Cooking Class with Market Tour in FlorenceLearn the art of Tuscan cooking on this 5.5-hour market visit and cooking class in Florence. Led by local chefs, visit Florence’s Central Market (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Numbers are limited to 25 for this small-group class to ensure a personalized experience.
- Small-group cooking class (maximum 25 people)
- Cooking lesson with local chefs
- Central food market guided visit
- Use of supplied apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Food tastings at school
- Two glasses of Chianti wine with lunch
- Recipe booklet
- Graduation diploma
- Suitable for vegetarians! (please inform us in advance)
- Free subscription to our Food&Wine Club, to access special discounts online on wine&typical products
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- Please note that when Florence Central Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays), the market visit will be replaced by a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class school
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Reviews & ratings Wanna Be Italiano - The original Cooking Class & Market Tour in Florence
"We all thoroughly enjoyed the market tour, cooking instruction and delicious food! We had our three older teen daughters with us, and we all enjoyed this experience. (...) "
"A fun, interesting and engaging experience. Came away with new skills, understanding and good friends. This was a delightful journey, I will find time to do this (...) "
"This class was so much fun! Marco and Giuseppe were great instructors. The food was awesome, overall a really great day. "
"Super fun and hilarious class. It was a rather big class actually, about 10 of us in a very nice cooking school workshop, lots of free-flowing wine and fun (...) "
"Fun class and delicious food! "
"Martina our chef was so personable and charming. We booked this class on a Sunday morning for our Daughter's birthday and it became a private cooking class. This was (...) "
"I have never done a cooking class before and was worried that I would make something that I could never replicate at home, but that was not the case. The dishes we (...) "
"What an excellent experience! Martina and Luca where brilliant hosts! They are very knowledgable, well organised and not a dull minute we had. Loved every bit of it- (...) "
"This experience was so much fun. We began with a tour of Central Market to see the local produce and then went to the cooking school to learn how to make pasta and (...) "
"My wife said the only thing she really needed to do in Florence was take a cooking class. This fit the bill perfectly. Kevin and Jon were our instructors and hosts (...) "