Private Half Day Trip of Lisbon Old Town Alfama with DinnerEnjoy a traditional dinner with live Fado Show Enjoy a dinner with good Portuguese food to the sound of traditional Fado and affords a rewarding (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Try a new experience in Lisbon: a Traditional Dinner with Fado Show. Enjoy the mixture between this World Heritage Music and delicious Portuguese Cuisine! The legendary music of Fado has been listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. Before dinner and fado show enjoy a journey through Lisbon to view the Lisbon in different way by night. Visit Alfama a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the Castelo de São Jorge and others diverse and charismatic Lisbon district were there are the most important historic buildings, including the Se Cathedral, the Castelo de São Jorge, the Panteão Nacional and the Igreja de Santo António. Fado, a typical music from Portugal, finds its origin in the capital of this country, Lisbon. Fado, is a melody which uses lyrics and poetry to tell tragic stories of the sea, lost loves and the pain of poor people, remains a symbol of the capital. Your Private tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (5:00pm)/drop-off (11:0pm) from your located accommodations, driver/guide, dinner and fado show..
• Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
• Museu do Fado, Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, Lisbon 1100-139 Portugal
• Restauradores, Av. da Liberdade 3, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
• Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This is a Private Tour we pick-up all persons and we have flexible to change the tour times.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cathedral, Largo da Sé, 1100-585 Lisboa, Portugal