Full-day Sintra, Cascais, and Wine Tasting Tour from LisbonEnjoy a guided visit inside Pena Palace. Skip the ticket line, benefit from a small tour group through the Sintra and Cascais mountains. Visit the (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The tour begins with a visit to the romantic Sintra Mountains. Classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, the mountain range is full of palaces, mansions, cottages, convents, churches, chapels and shrines set amidst lush vegetation. Guided visit inside Pena Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Lunch break and free time to stroll through charming streets in the historic center of Sintra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sintra Mountains, N375, Sintra Portugal
Climb the beautiful mountain roads of Sintra up to Colares.
Stop At: Adega Regional de Colares, Alameda Coronel Linhares de Lima , 32, Colares 2705-351 Portugal
visit the cellars of Adega Regional de Colares that have two centuries of prestigious history. Here you can enjoy the history of the winery, visit the cellar and taste its unique wines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Cabo Roca, the most western point of continental Europe, is the next stop. This is a stunning place of infinite blue that offers a superb view of the Atlantic Ocean at its most wild.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Afterward, the tour will pass by the Guincho beach area and travel along the coast road until you arrive in Cascais.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Cascais, a sophisticated and charming village with a lovely bay.
Free time to go on the beach, or to do some shopping and taste the famous Santini's Gelati, some consider the best ice cream in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
The larges casino in Europe.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Palace ticket and guided tour inside Pena Palace
- Wine cellar visit
- Wine tasting
- A professional and friendly guide!
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan up to 8 persons.
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's NOT inside
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Cascais
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Skip the line ticket
- bring a light jacket
- Bring comfortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
2: HF Fénix Lisboa, Praça Marquês de Pombal 8, 1269-133 Lisboa, Portugal
Reviews & ratings Full-day Sintra, Cascais, and Wine Tasting Tour from Lisbon
"Totally worth it. These places were so beautiful and picturesque. Our tour guide Andre was also very friendly and accommodating. "
"I would give this tour five-star. It is a small group tour with only seven people which is excellent. Very nicely, you see the surrounding areas of Lisbon. You also (...) "
"Tour guide was good, however disappointed because we did not do any wine tasting as the tour package offered!! "