Bath Countryside English Country Pub Evening Dining ExperienceEnjoy one of the best dining experiences you’ll ever have whilst encountering the best and breadth of English drinking houses and their incredible (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Our ‘Historic Pubs, Dining & Mining’ Curated Experience is unlike anything else. It is extraordinary.
We immerse those looking to truly experience England in the beauty, culture, cuisine, heritage of our region. Each 'Curated Experience' is a chocolate-box adventure that combines history, landscapes, stories, dining & a personalised approach to create a truly magical & unforgettable experience. We take care of every little detail, cover every cost, & tailor the experience around you so you can relax & focus on enjoying an extraordinary experience...
Our guides are also exceptional. Each one is a talented story-teller but also highly insightful, thoughtful & engaging. The conversations you'll share will likely be about more than simply the tour...
Escape the tourist throngs and, in a small band of travellers, go deep into the 'hidden' Cotswolds, away from the over-run tourist honey-pots, with someone who will share the back-roads, hidden gems, forgotten stories and magical experiences that few visitors encounter.
You'll visit a traditional working man’s pub, the drinking hole to the local quarrymen, who mined the hillside below and built Bath and many other great buildings too. You’ll hear the stories of great men and women, and find yourself immersed in the best of English hospitality and cuisine, trying local brews and meeting locals before stopping to sit down for a stunning three course dinner, guaranteed to be one of the best meals you’re likely to have ever had on any of your travels. We’ll finish for one last tipple at a unique drinking hole that is quite unique, before heading back to Bath…
You'll return feeling like a local, having experienced an England most visitors never see and having made friends and memories you'll treasure forever.
Join us and Explore authentic England...
Escape Bath and venture into the surrounding countryside for an evening of stories, drinks and the most amazing food you’ll find anywhere in the region. Enjoy a glass amongst a small band of travellers and amidst the locals as you hear the tales of Victorian engineers, tough miners and fierce women. Learn of a Cold War secret so important that most locals still do not know what lurks below their feet.
Relax over an unforgettable three-course meal in an inn once famous for its stables but now for its food. Finish the evening with a final toast with new friends before heading back to Bath, bed and a good night's sleep.
- All costs including two course dinner and drinks at three venues.
- All service charges for the incredibly polite and hard working dining staff
- Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
- A unique and local experience led by an outstanding local guide
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 16 years (under 18s are welcome but cannot drink alcohol)
- People who look under 25 may be required to provide photo ID to prove they are over 18.
If this is not possible, the Visitor Information Centre on Terrance Walk, central Bath, BA1 1LN
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.