Christmas, Crafts & Designer DelightsEncounter the majesty of England in autumn. Embark on a journey deep into the Cotswolds to explore the historic town of Tetbury, home to (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Around and About Bath, Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN England
Journey into the heart of the Cotswolds.
Duration: 8 hours
Then, prepare for an encounter with wondrous natural beauty, to wander beneath the canopies of the serene sentinels that mark the Maple Avenue at the world’s greatest arboretum.
Admire the gently falling shapes of golds, crimsons & plum that silently glide & land to form a mottled mustard carpet under foot, all under the golden rays of a retreating sun.
- All costs are included so you can focus on enjoying yourself
- Afternoon tea
- An engaging, intelligent local guide
- An amazing lunch (with beverage of your choice) at a stunning country coaching inn
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience unlike anything else.
- Refreshments including tea in the afternoon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
- Small group of 8 or fewer in a comfortable vehicle.
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Around and About Bath
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are not included but are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary and not expected.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tour operates in all kinds of weather, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years (younger children are welcome on condition they are well-behaved & do not undermine other guests' experience!)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Bath and surrounding areas.