Mystical Monuments & Timeless Treasures - Great West Way tour from BathEmbark on a fully cost-inclusive, intimate (2-8 guests) journey of discovery from Bath into authentic England to discover some of the most (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Around and About Bath, Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN England
Pick-ups from central Bath
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Avebury, Marlborough SN8 1RE, UK
Avebury Mystical Stone Circles
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lacock, Lacock, Wiltshire, England
Lacock Historical Village
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
The Cotswolds Area of National Beuty
Duration: 5 hours
Go beyond the ordinary travel experience for one that is truly exceptional - personal, unique, engaging, meaningful & relaxing...
Includes lunch, pick-up & return, refreshments, entrances, extraordinary driver-guide, luxury travel, unique experiences, discoveries & engaging insights...
Experience authentic England & create truly unforgettable memories.
- All costs are included so you can focus on enjoying yourself
- Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
- An amazing lunch (with beverage of your choice) at a stunning country coaching inn
- Small group of 8 or fewer in a comfortable vehicle.
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- Refreshments including tea in the afternoon
- An engaging, intelligent local guide
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience unlike anything else.
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are not included but are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary and not expected.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tour operates in all kinds of weather, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years (younger children are welcome on condition they are well-behaved & do not undermine other guests' experience!)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.