Half-Day Cotswolds Experience from Bath for 2-8 curious travellersDiscover authentic England on a half-day tour experience that is like no other. Embark on a journey of discovery as one of 2-8 guests accompanied (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Combe Village, Off the M4, Castle Combe SN14 7HX England
Discover the stories and secrets of England's 'prettiest village'
Duration: 1 hour
Embark on a journey of discovery as one of 2-8 guests accompanied by a friendly, expert local who'll share with you the iconic village of Castle Combe and a taste of the Cotswolds that most visitors never see.
Encounter ancient tombs, breathtaking architecture and learn of the area's remarkable past before heading deep into the Cotswolds countryside for an encounter with breath-taking natural beauty and/or a meander through an undiscovered historic Cotswolds town.
Escape the ordinary tourist experience for one that is truly immersive, personal and utterly unforgettable.
The Highlight of your Trip. Guaranteed.
- Collection and return to central Bath.
- Afternoon refreshments, cream tea in a lovely village location.
- Travel as one of 2-8 guests in a comfortable vehicle.
- Bottled water
- A truly unique and memorable experience that shares the must-see with the unseen.
What's NOT inside
- Gratuities/tips are graciously received.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome all guests including those with extra needs. Wheelchairs are welcome to get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to manage their parents) but be aware our tours are relaxed and aimed at an adult audience.
- We pick up and return to the front of the Bath Visitor Center / Abbey Hotel in central Bath.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers